Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home, sweet home

One of the main considerations for us ahead of the move is when to put my apartment on the market. Initially, we had planned on the summer, but then time ran on and now it is summer…


This very useful tool from BRFkredit (Danish only, I’m afraid) provides details about property values in different areas in Denmark (price per square metre (and the consequent value of my apartment), the % change in property prices since the last quarter and the number of properties sold. And, unluckily for me, prices in my area have declined 7% on the last quarter, but I guess that is the way that it goes with the property market. And the most important thing is to sell it before we leave or there will be extra t-a-x [shudder].

DanBolig also has a useful page (also in Danish, sorry!) where you can put in the size of your property and type, location and how much you would like for it and they will let you know how many people are seeking such a place.

Now just comes the simple task of selling the place.

No comments: