Monday, July 16, 2007

Airline moan

Yes, another one, I'm afraid... Today I checked with my credit card company only to find that the airline who cancelled our flight have not refunded all of the money that we paid for the flights. No, instead they have kept hold of Dkr 140 (about €20) as a handling fee.

I know this is a small amount of money really and that they are probably within their rights to keep this "handling fee", but, oh, it makes me mad - just the principle that they are the ones in the wrong and then they fail to give us all the money back.

Well, it has made me decide once and for all that I will boycott that particular airline, even though they are the only one to fly from Copenhagen and Stockholm to the London airport that suits me best. My decision will not make an iota of difference to their revenues, but it gives me pleasure to imagine if everyone on that flight (and all flights that they have previously cancelled) did the same [evil smirk].

No comments: