Sunday, July 22, 2007

Home, sweet home - part 2

One of my main aims this rainy Sunday is to finish off the painting that I started yesterday and finish tidying up the apartment a bit more so that I can set up some valuations with estate agents - exciting, but scary too. (Maybe that is why I'm sitting here at the computer, writing about it rather than actually doing the painting...?)


Anyhoo, mortgage provider Realkredit Danmark offers a quick online valuation guide on its website (Danish only, I'm afraid). It seems to be a very quick-and-dirty calculation, as all you need to put in is the postcode, the attractiveness of the property's location in the area, the size in square metres, number of toilets, type of heating, building year, year of any major renovation and the condition of the year. Press the button and, hey-presto, it comes up with a figure for you.

As I say, a very quick-and-dirty calculation, but as a guide it seems okay, given the price of similar places to mine on the market now. But let's see what the estate agents say...

No comments: